Hi " Dear,

Greeting,

My name is Monica Moore, a member of the Ukraine Army based in Ukraine.

I am writing to you for a partnership relation with you if you are willing to show me your honesty and trust to handle this for me.

Just a few days ago I discovered one package containing american dollars in one of the bases in Ukraine. That package has been deposited with a
finance/ security company in Ukraine.

I want you to assist me in receiving the fund in the package before I come over and join you. Please, I want this to be between me and you since I am still in the army.

To Prove our sincerity, We both should be honest with ourselves and be trustworthy because without trust and honestly nothing works in this life.

I look forward to your prompt reply to enable us move forward and I will get back to you ASAP with details.

Regards,
Cpt. Monica Moore

Comments